Hong Kong Ocean Park: Giant Pandas

There is no longer anymore Pandas in the Singapore Zoological Gardens. Thus, imagine my excitement when I witnessed the two Pandas in Ocean Park with my Dear last weekend!

The two Pandas are called Le Le and Ying Ying, which were a gift from China to Hong Kong in commemoration of the 10th anniversary of Hong Kong.
My Dear and I were totally memerized by the exceedingly cute pandas! The panda here (I forgot whether it is Le Le or Ying Ying) is eating bamboo shoots in such a cute manner!
I just feel like bringing one home! But with Giant Pandas being highly endangered, such dreams are impossible and each panda costs millions too!

Popular posts from this blog

Last day of Chan Brothers Europe Tour: Paris Free and Easy (Day 10)-Part 1 of 4

Lucerne tour: Chapel Bridge and The Lion Monument (Day 7 of Chan Brothers Europe Travel)

Paris Tour, Eiffel Tower and River Seine Cruise: Tour of France (Day 9 of Europe Tour)